Monday, March 2, 2009

PHASE II


“I must create a system or be enslaved by another man’s. I will not reason and compare; my business is to create.”
-William Blake

Objective: The Purpose of this project is to make work focused on a non-western , non –traditional or social issues topic.

Method for Investigation:

1.Questions: 5 Questions about your topic
2.Research: Where did you find some answers?
3.Problem Solving: How do I Respond? What are my approaches, materials and methods?

Post responses on your blog-

Weekly Requirements:

-Writing: Notebook 2 pages/ 3x week
“Morning” pages

-Strictly stream of consciousness
-Blog Update: 1x week, 2 paragraphs (minimum)
Post response to work, research, questions, and progress
Post images relating to progress (photos, drawings, research))

PHASE II SCHEDULE:
March 3 Phase II Proposals Due on Blog (2 paragraph minimum)
March 10 Spring Break NO CLASS
March 17 Open Studio/Individual Meetings
March 24 Open Studio/Process Critiques in small groups
March 31 Phase II Projects Due

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyssa!
    I am wondering what time I should come in tomorrow for my individual meeting!!

    -joya

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lyssa. i threw up some sketches yesterday if you want to take a peek
    -nicole

    ReplyDelete